1.11.08

Now that's what I call hockey!

I hate sucky quality pictures!!!!


Nice to see the boys slowly get back to how they were at the beginning of the season. They played more defensively sound, and even though there were still a couple of plays that were flimsy, everyone played great tonight. I'm not really mad at how anyone played. It was a team effort and they managed to get a shutout for Ryan, so it's all good.

I'm glad that Derek and Pommers could get goals tonight. Lord knows that they need to step up their productivity, even though it's still early in the season but come on, Clarkie and Thomas can't score every night. That's sort of ridiculous. Also good to see Pie-eh get a nice goal thanks to Patty K. Awesome 2-on-1 opportunity they had and they capitalized on it.

Oh and...Tim Connolly is back, ladies and gentlemen. Everytime he was hit tonight I had to cover my eyes. I was afraid he'd break something again but he lasted throughout the whole game, hurray! He got a point for assisting on Derek's goal too. 70-something points this year if he stays healthy? We can only hope, but then again, speaking of Tim Connolly being healthy is like taboo. Serious taboo.
"The man who's hotter than a firecracker..." <3

7 comments:

Jael said...

Vanek's pretty friggin' sexy this season.

Shelby said...

I don't even think sexy begins to cover it, but we'll stick with that for now. :P

Cari said...

"The man who's hotter than a firecracker..." <3

I loved when Rick said he was "hotter than a proverbial pistol."

I love both those men.

Shelby said...

Ah, I heard 'pistol' last night but not the proverbial part, haha.

But he is right, oh, is he right about that one. (:

Shelby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dani said...

There are no bad pictures if Thomas is present in them.

Shelby said...

So true, Dani. So true.