11.11.08

Danny Briere is small and frail.

Lawd, what a frightening photo.

Anyways, today the Islanders and Flyers had a matinee match up today and after giving the Flyers the lead in the second period, Daniel Briere left and did not return. He has a 'undisclosed lower body' injury. He says it's not because of his surgery, but of something else.

''I am playing it on the cautious side,'' Briere said. ''It's a lower body injury and at this point I'd rather not say more. It has nothing to do with the surgery. It's just another thing that popped up.''


I'd say something perverted, but I will not for the sake of your eyes.

I'd say 'Oh, I hope he's out for that game next week.' but we don't know what's going to go down. Maybe he'll be all right by the 21st - or not. The only thing he's done against the Sabres was that shootout goal last year that won the Flyers that one game, jksaikdiowerire. Stupid. Anyways, I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Veterans Day. (: That you took the time to thank those in your lives that have been in the service, and have stood up for our country in times of dire need - and also, to pray (if you have a religion) for the soldiers who are overseas right now.

2 comments:

Jael said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at that quote... Wow, Danny. Wow. That's almost as bad as that comment that Lydman made about his stick.

Shelby said...

Haha, I remember that quote too! He's taking tips from Loodster, o i c.