22.11.08

I wish I knew how to quit you.

I can't garner up a good enough picture describing how I feel right now. Numb. Cold. Lonely. A mix of those things.
I'm glad the Sabres aren't playing until Wednesday. I can't stomach the thought of what happened tonight. They were so close. So close to finally beating this streak, and then it gets destroyed by that little penalty Vanek got when he was holding onto Gervais' stick. Unbelievably not cool. I didn't see the Guerin goal, so I don't know what happened there. I just...
I just want the boys to have something to be happy about, that's all. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

Jael said...

I think when I come back to earth/Sabres, I'm gonna do so without any hope at all. I'll root for the opposition. That way I'll never be disappointed.

Shelby said...

That is a good idea. I think that most of us should follow suit.