8.11.08

"I'd rather drink a cup of Drain-O..."

I'll have decent thoughts of the Sabres/Thrashers game tomorrow after I get some much needed sleep. The only thing I have to say right now is that I don't know what's going on with Derek Roy, but I'm not liking it. What an incredibly stupid penalty to take in OT of all times. The whole game isn't his fault, but nice way to screw up our chances at the end there, buddy. I don't want you to become the Kotalik of last year where he would get stupid penalties at the wrong times.

2 comments:

Jael said...

That game was... lovely.

Derek Roy's game just deteriorated as the minutes went by. He went from awesome to good to meh to WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THE ICE DEREK ROY.

Shelby said...

It's unfortunate that my feelings about him are 'WHY ARE YOU ON THE ICE?' near the end of almost every game. I love Derek and all, but man, is he not pleasing me so far in this young season.