31.10.08

This is Halloween.

First off, happy Halloween to everyone! (: I'm late, haha.

Secondly, I did not see any of the game last night so I can't comment on what went wrong. Just reading the many blogs and listening to interviews, it sounded awful. Everytime I DVR a game they lose...I should probably stop doing that when I won't be home for a night.

Thirdly, on a happy note, this is what matters to me right now:
That picture is amazing, haha.


I'm going to enjoy this whole 'Thomas Vanek is leading the league in goals' thing while it lasts. Eventually Alexander Ovechkin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Vincent Lecavalier, and the like will start lighting the lamp more often and Thomas will probably go on a cold streak himself. But seeing him up there makes me a happy fan of his right now, and I couldn't be more proud of him - because as Mike Robitaille said, he has grown up. (:

2 comments:

Jael said...

I love how it looks like they just dragged him out of the middle of a practice to take that picture.

Shelby said...

You know, I would not be surprised if that's how it was for all of his roster pictures over the past four years. They are awful in a hilarious sort of way.