16.10.08

It's been awhile.



The last time the Canucks came to town (or even played the Sabres) was January 19th, 2007. Thomas Vanek's 23rd birthday, to be exact! The Sabres won 2-1 in a shootout (with ex-Captain Clutch scoring the tying goal I think), and I was also sort of upset because instead of Luongo in net during that game, it was Curtis Sanford. I know I wasn't the only Sabres fan upset that Roberto wasn't playing, but I'm hoping we'll be seeing him tomorrow in net for the Canucks.
This also happened that evening;

Go to about 1:14. Holllllly-
Anyways. (Edit: I just realized how bad this video is screwing up my layout, haha. Oh well.)

The Canucks play tonight, and I have no idea who is going to be in net for them tonight. It's completely possible that Roberto Luongo will play both games if he is indeed playing tonight against Detroit. I guess we'll have to wait and see tomorrow how the lineup is going to look for the game.

I still have no idea if I'm going tomorrow...I'm going to guess not. I'm not disappointed, it's just, now I feel guilty because my brother is going to feel guilty if he couldn't find any seats near their seats that were available. I don't want him to feel bad. The fact he would even try to find a ticket means a lot to me. Besides, the Canucks will be back in probably two years, so it's no big deal!

No comments: