17.10.08

Wow, I do NOT remember my game facts, son.

On the way home from school today, I turned on WGR in the car to listen to Mike Schopp & the Bulldog (who were at the Arena at three something, wtf?) and they were talking about the game tonight. Apparently my usually 'on-top-of-the-stats' brain was 'brbing' last night, and I was wrong to say the score was 2-1 and that Curtis Sanford was in net. Dany Sabourin was in net that evening, and the score was actually 4-3 in a shootout. I don't know where I got 2-1 from.

Speaking of Sanford, he's playing tonight. Again, I AM DISAPPOINTED LU. No, just kidding, I know you played last night so why not play Sanford against a lesser team like us after beating the Red Wings? There, I said it. We are a lesser team than the Red Wings (until we finally beat Ty Conklin, then we will be better. :P Just joking.) Actually we are a better team looking at our record so far...wooooo!

I will probably type up an entry after the game, depending on the outcome. I'm not going tonight but in two years...Vancouver, you better believe I'll be there!

Go Sabres!

No comments: