15.10.08

I've got a Vanek attack going on. SABRES WIN.


6-0 for the Rangers? Setting a franchise record? I DON'T THINK SO, WOOOOOO.
Quick Summary:
- Our penalty kill is still 100% effective. Work it, boys!
- We scored the the PP again. Tim Connolly still isn't playing.
- Thomas Vanek is a man possessed, and I think I like it. <3
- I am falling hard for Danny Paille (not like I haven't already). He is getting involved everywhere. Plus, he assisted on both of my boy's short handed goals.
SPEAKING OF SHORT HANDED GOALS:
...Nevermind, NHL.com hasn't updated yet. THEY BETTER GET ON THE BALL.
Continuing on - The Sabres defensive game has been incredible so far. I am proud of these boys and what they have done these first games. Sure, it's only been three games, but this game was going to be a challenge and they pulled through. The last few minutes were not very fun for me though, to be quite honest.
- Markus Naslund, stay on the East side of the league forever, please. I love you.
- Chris Drury, one point in six games? What happened to Captain Clutch?

2 comments:

Mary Josephine said...

AMAZING =)
Nasland is very beautiful i agree. =)
WHAT DID HAPPEN TO CAPTAIN CLUTCH!?
and Paille is so easy to fall hard for, :sigh: <3

Shelby said...

Paille is so easy to fall hard for, :sigh:

He gives me more and more reasons to love him EVERYDAY. I know he's going to have an amazing year.