I've got a Vanek attack going on. SABRES WIN.
6-0 for the Rangers? Setting a franchise record? I DON'T THINK SO, WOOOOOO.
- Our penalty kill is still 100% effective. Work it, boys!
- We scored the the PP again. Tim Connolly still isn't playing.
- Thomas Vanek is a man possessed, and I think I like it. <3
- I am falling hard for Danny Paille (not like I haven't already). He is getting involved everywhere. Plus, he assisted on both of my boy's short handed goals.
SPEAKING OF SHORT HANDED GOALS:
...Nevermind, NHL.com hasn't updated yet. THEY BETTER GET ON THE BALL.
Continuing on - The Sabres defensive game has been incredible so far. I am proud of these boys and what they have done these first games. Sure, it's only been three games, but this game was going to be a challenge and they pulled through. The last few minutes were not very fun for me though, to be quite honest.
- Markus Naslund, stay on the East side of the league forever, please. I love you.
- Chris Drury, one point in six games? What happened to Captain Clutch?