I'll probably do this thing after every Sabres loss because I can't think of anything good to say. These aren't placed in specific order of how much I hate the thing, I just wrote these down randomly after the game was over and done with and I listened to Roby and Kevin drone on about how the Sabres were probably destroyed by jetlag.
Things I Hate:
- Dany Heatley (Always have, probably always will.)
- Finny getting the only penalty in the scrum at the end of the first period. (Seriously, refs? I understand not giving Jason Smith one since he hardly did a thing, but I believe Jarkko Ruutu had a freaking chokehold on Finny.)
- Guys consistently passing to Vanek. (Please don't tell me I'm the only one who notices this. If you know me, I love Thomas Vanek. LOVE HIM. It is obvious. I do not love how guys keep passing him the puck when they have nowhere else to turn to score. If he's not open, DON'T TRY PASSING THE PUCK TO HIM. I DON'T THINK HE'LL BE MAD AT CHA.)
- Missing open nets. (Pommers, I hope you weren't serious when you said if you were in a skills competition you would do the shooting accuracy. That open net was there for you in the second, buddy. And don't get me started on that incident last season against Montreal, ooo.)
- The power play. (2/10. 'Nuff said.)
- Losing to the Sens. (I HATE THE FUCKING OTTAWA SENATORS.)
- Losing to crappy teams. (By the way, they're record before this was like, 2-5. They are second last in the conference, I think. WHAT?)
- Not shooting the puck. (And you wonder why we can't score on the power play. Oh, that's right.)
- MSG-HD (I had to wait halfway through the first period until I could get MSG in HD. Here, they were showing the Rangers/Islanders game on the HD channel. That station is so messed up.)
- Gary Bettman always looking at the camera. (If you're trying to steal my soul, it's working.)
Here's to a better Thursday. Also, I am watching the re-televised game of the Pirates/Baby Pens tomorrow when I get home from my driver's ed lecture class, and since I know they win, I CAN'T WAIT, WOOT. AND THEY'RE WEARING PINK!