Sabres win 4-2 after a slow start to this game. I was getting nervous as time went on, but the boys pulled through again!
- Cari is good luck. I DIDN'T SEE YOU. ):
- I really love Mike Robitaille's analogies that he pulls during the intermissions/post game. They are so humorous.
- Holy crap, Adam Mair has to have his helmet off a lot more often. Or fight more often. Now those are some fights I can watch and enjoy!
- Gerbs hitting guys a whole foot taller than him is amusing. And sad. Seriously, how could you let someone that small destroy you?
- Delay of game call on Ryan was BS. I love how he was waving his hand to the ref and he didn't notice until like, ten seconds later. Unbelievable.
- I love our PK.
- Jason Pominville actually scoring an empty net goal and not shooting it wide of the net is a miracle. THANK YOU, POMMERS.
- I can't say anything more about Thomas Vanek this season. What a stud.
- We're 11 points behind Boston? Aiiii, we should've gotten into overtime a few times...it might've helped us out.
- IF JEFF CARTER SCORES TWICE TOMORROW, I WILL BE SO UPSET.