"Let's be professional here."
That man right there gave the boys a shutout tonight. That's what I like to see to put a little spark back into the team. Nicely done Ryan! *round of applause* He made some key saves to keep the Kings off the board, and played wonderfully. I think that play radiated off the rest of the boys, so that's good to see at home.
Quick things to note:
- Gauthier needs to get punched in the balls. Actually, something worse. I hope he doesn't get away with that sucker punch that he had on Patty K. He didn't even have the balls to fight Petey sometime after that hit. Bastard.
- "Buffalo Bloggin' with...Jason Pominville. *pause* As Jason Pominville."
- Chris Butler looks like the female version of this girl I go to school with. No freaking lie. I noticed it during his postgame interview. Pretty creepy.
- Dreeeeeew, Roysie, and Ryan get my three stars of awesome tonight.
- I love that Thomas passed the puck to 'Buts' (teehee) who then threw it at the net so Mairsy could score. Giving the new kid a point, loves it.
- Speaking of Thomas, when they were showing clips of the Winter Classic and they showed the Buffalo bench, my mom's like 'Thomas, you tard. You lived in Austria and you couldn't handle the cold?' when we saw he was wearing his hood thingie, haha. So all night I was going 'Thomas, you tard!' (But I said it out of love, okay. Okay Thomas? I love you.)
- And speaking of Mairsy...hey, let's go out to dinner sometime...with your wife, and we can talk about the SPCA, all right?
- I'm pretty sure the PA announcer said 'Number twenty-four...Chris Butler.' instead of 'Number thirty-four.' Nicely done.
- What the hell was with the lines all night? I never thought I would see a line of Peters-Roy-Stafford. EVER.
- Ryan's postgame interview? I need a GIF of his facial expression when Rayzor said 'Let's be professional here.'