7.12.08

Buffalo making history once again.



I still don't know how I feel about this.

I say it all the time; the fact that I am in no way a fan of the Bills or football, period. Football is not a game I like to watch. It bores me to tears. I prefer watching college ball because it just seems to be a hell of a lot more exciting. Also, I think the Bills have created enough heartbreak for this city for me to not ever pay attention to them. I tend to stay clear of things like this.

I can't help but feel awful that the Bills MIGHT move to Toronto.
Since the man who was behind all of this died recently, most fans are excited about the Bills having a chance to stay in Buffalo. I still don't see it happening. Unless they get a miracle like the Sabres did in Tom Golisano, I can't see the Bills being here for much longer. With how the economy is around here and everything...they will probably pack their bags to head up north permanently sooner than later.

I have no right to say anything since I am not a fan, but I hope that there will be a miracle for the Bills, too. I think the fans deserve it after how many years they've stuck by their team's side.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I think it would be sad too. Like you I'm not a fan but what a blow to the city if that all goes down.

R

Shelby said...

I can't even begin to imagine what this city would be like without a football team. It would suck some life out of Buffalo, that's for sure.

dani said...

That picture is a cool view.

Shelby said...

I agree, Dani. The camera angles during the game were pretty cool, I thought.