10.9.09

Puck Drop festivities.

As we continue to wait for Drew Stafford's signing announcement, the Sabres released their full schedule of what's going down at Puck Drop. The boys hit the ice at 9:30. Of course, I've been waking up early for them all the time so this isn't any different. The rookies are then going to be on the ice at 1, I believe. I personally want to see Tyler Myers, Tyler Ennis, TJ Brennan...I want to see all of them, actually, haha. I love rookies! I remember last year that rookies went on the ice after the veterans practiced, but everyone ran up the stairs for autograph signings. Speaking of that, only a few current Sabres are doing that this year. Probably because last year was a humongous mess? Good going to whoever organized it in the first place. Put us in a line where we DON'T know who's going to be there.

I'm pretty excited for this weekend. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a ton of pictures and video to share with all of you. I promise they won't all be of Thomas Vanek. I will fight the power of my inner self wanting to get nearly one hundred photos only of him. The other Sabres (and rookies!) need immense love as well.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Hey girl, want to meet up at Puck Drop this Saturday? It will be funnn!

Shelby said...

Yeah, we should definitely meet up on Saturday! :D

Jill said...

Ugh I wish I could go... Cait has a soccer game at 10 AM... at least it is for a good reason unlike last year I was sick.