This day has been dy-no-MYTE.

Things that I wanted to go down on my birthday:
-A Sabres win (Yeeeeeah!).
-Thomas Vanek to update his blog and tell us how he's doing. Uh huh uh huh
-Thomas Vanek to sing happy birthday to me in German. (Unfortunately, wishful thinking on my behalf.)
-To receive a Vanek Gophers jersey. (THEY DON'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE AT LAUX!)
-To spend some family time with my parents. :D
-Go to Chef's. Oh yeah.
-To have an overall good day, yepperskadoodles.

Now please boys, break your curse on my birthday and win. That would be quite lovely.


Jill said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Shelby Rose said...

Thank you! Again! Ha ha.

Caroline said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nice win tonight too!

Shelby Rose said...

Thank you! :D
I'm so glad they played well tonight to actually win. I was sick of them losing on my birthday.