11.3.09

Guys. That was gross.

I don't want to talk about last night's game because I left after Philly scored in the beginning of the third. I know what the outcome was. Ugh.

Good news is that I am going to the game tomorrow! I had the option of choosing a game (I mentioned this previously) and I chose this one. Should be a great and close game. I also feel like a lot of people I know are going. My ex is going with her dad. Melissa is going. Cari and Kim are going, and are sitting with S(h)ara. I am sitting near their section so we're going to try and meet up. *crosses fingers* I sure hope I can meet you ladies!

Please, Sabres. Please win tomorrow. It'll probably the last game I go to this year so wrap it up in a bow and such, and get a win against a team that you're trying to catch.

No comments: