26.10.09

So how aboot them Canucks?

One thing I really fail to do with this blog is talk about the other hockey teams I like. I think I've mentioned the Canucks twice or three times this season in my posts, and for that I'm sorry. With the Sabres schedule being so screwy this month, I really need something to talk about. That brings me to the Canucks game last night.

Roberto Luongo had his 21st shutout as a Canuck last night, and Michael Grabner scored his second goal of the season on the power play. I didn't even notice while watching the game but Michael was standing in front of the net on the power play and deflected it in. Sounds like another player we know and love, and I got so giddy. His first stint with the club during the preseason didn't go so well but after a month of being in Manitoba, it's really helped him.

Willie Mitchell gave Sam Gagner a nice smack in the nose that caused him to bleed significantly. I love when they have to stick up what looks like gauze up their nose to stop the bleeding. Poor guy, at least it didn't hit his eye or anything.

They have currently won three in a row and play the Red Wings next, who have lost three in a row. Woo!

No comments: