28.4.09

IIHF Championships - where enemies become friends once again.


I'm pretty sure Thomas is speaking to Andreas Nödl is this photograph. Helping out the young Austrians, I love it. Well, besides Thomas still having to wear that dastardly face mask.

I think if Austria loses to Latvia (I'm pretty sure this is the relegation round, but correct me if I'm wrong), I might cry. I know Austria is obviously not a frequent country that pumps out hockey players left and right but I would love to see them stay in this and not go back to their previous division. Not only because I think it would be cool for them to get a little recognition somewhat, but you can imagine Sir Vanek is going to be emo again that he didn't help the team enough. Seriously dude, I love you, but get a grip.

No comments: