22.8.09

He looks cute in those type of pants.

If you read this blog often, you already know I always come across the most awesome things about Thomas Vanek known to man. I found something great once again last night.

SandiHockeyMom on Twitter posted some pictures about Thomas Vanek having a private session camp for a AAA Bantam team in Minnesota. I got all giddy and decided to look through the photos.
NHL Allstar Thomas Vanek #Sabres at practice w 14y/0 @DHockey... on Twitpic
I just love those pants for some reason, I don't know why. I just realized that they're on the campus' ice in Minnesota. This makes me want to watch my championship DVD...and look! He's SMILING!
Thank YOU SO MUCH, Thomas Vanek #Sabres for sharing your time... on Twitpic
NHL AllStar Thomas Vanek #Sabres giving the boys some pointer... on Twitpic
See? Smiles. We all like smiles.
There are more pictures at this website. I can't wait until hockey!

No comments: